By providing your input, we can advocate for getting you the resources you need, we can advocate for funding sources to support your important work, and we can advocate for the attitudinal and institutional changes that need to be made in order to support optimal development of these at-risk children and more inclusive Montessori education.
Try these conversation starters or just start typing….we are waiting to hear from you!
• I have children in my environment who need more _______________________.
• I need more information about the needs of children who _________________.
• I need help from a specialist in ______________________________.
• I need a more support (I am exhausted!) Help me with ________________.
• Inclusion rocks! Share your success stories (please change names to protect privacy).
Please sign in to our Teachers Forum and introduce yourself—our members would like to meet you, find out where you located, what is your teaching role, and maybe share some ideas you have about Montessori for inclusion and special education.
We are looking forward to meeting you!