Welcome to the Montessori Families Forum

CLICK this button and introduce yourself!
patel
Site Admin

Welcome to the Montessori Families Forum

Post by patel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Families, we want your input! The MMPI Families Forum is where you can talk directly to the worldwide Montessori Inclusion Community. MMPI’s purpose is to support Montessori schoolsin their work to successfully include and meet the needs of more children with developmental and learning differences. Your input is essential to the success of our mission! We want to hear about your child’s needs (please change name to maintain privacy) and how you think that Montessori education benefits your child. What suggestions do you have for how Montessori schools could better meet your child’s needs?

Please share your experiences and questions with our community- use these conversation startersor just start typing…we are waiting to hear from you!
• My child has these characteristics: _______________________. This is how Montessori education helps my child: ________________________.
• My child has these characteristics: ______________________. How do I support my child’s teachers in their work with my child? How do I support my child’s Montessori school in including children with challenges?
• How does my child benefit from growing up in an inclusive community?
• Share your Montessori inclusion stories (please change names to protect privacy).

Please sign in to our Families/Individuals Forum and introduce yourself—our members would like to meet you, find out where you located, are you a parent or advocate or self-advocate, and maybe share some ideas you have about Montessori for inclusion and special education.

We are looking forward to meeting you!